Are you a student or recent graduate? Are you passionate about games?
Invisibit Studios is a small independent game studio based in Worcester, UK. We love experimenting and pushing creative boundaries with our game design. Most importantly, we make the games we love to play.
Game Programming Intern
3D Modelling Intern
- Student or recent graduate of Games Development, Game Design, Computing, Computer Science, Animation, Modelling, Game Art or similar degree course.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Programmers must be have basic knowledge of C# and Unity.
- Animators will be required to assist in the rigging and animating of character and environment assets
- Modellers will be required to assist in the conceptual development and modelling of environment assets
- We require our interns to spend 10 hours a week assisting our team, 6 hours of which must be spent in our Worcester office.
What we offer
- Work with a new independent games studio within a passionate team.
- Attend game industry events as part a member of the studio.
- Take part in the exhibition of our projects.
- Gain practical industry experience to add to your personal profile.
- Receive feedback and mentoring from the team.
- All contributions made by interns will receive full credit.
- A social environment with free snacks and drinks!
- During your first weeks at Invisibit Studios we will take the time to get to know you and for you to get to know us, the studio and our current project.
- You will also have the opportunity to join us as exhibitors at Insomnia56 at the NEC.
How to apply
Send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include the subject line ‘Internship’.
Please attach any documents or portfolio links that you feel will add to your application.
Deadline for applications is 25th November 2015.